Saturday, December 8, 2007

rainy saturdays

hola !

today is saturday. it's rainy, which is terrible. i hate rainy saturdays because you have nothing better to do than sit at home and write blogs... heh.

my morning was interesting, i got my christmas present from my mom a little early, uh, couple weeks early. she took me to best buy this morning and i got to pick out a new laptop, and it is amazing! its an hp pavilion entertainment pc and it is gorgeous... the most beautiful laptop i could ever ask for. its also very nice because my home computer recently had a crash in the hard drive, so i've been without internet for awhile, but this one is great! =]



i also got to talk to jon today, my amazing bffl cousin who is in the marines. he gets to come home for christmas on the 18th of december and that is extremely exciting because i haven't seen him in a few months. he also said that i won't recognize him because he's been working out so much that he now describes his build as "stacked." so it might be interesting to see someone who's stacked, haha. he also says that he wants to be on ufc [ultimate fighting challenge] and apparently you have to be "one tough mofo" to be on that show.

the bet has moved up to $25. my entire family has made a bet on when the newest member of our family, aidan thomas, will arrive. his due date is january 4th but my cousin chandie, mommy, has already been in labor twice, but the doctors stopped labor and agreed that if she goes into labor again then they would just let her have him. i can't wait for him to be here, i want him to come today, but my bet dates are the 10th and 12th of december, so he can't come until then... and he needs to come soon because i want to win the bet and i am also ready to be auntie leesha. =]

i think that's about all for tonight, i have nothing else to write about.
ttyl! :]

yours,
auntie leesha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did make your blogger pretty.

it's such a shame that you're betting on a life, lol.
i'm just kidding.

i hope it's born tomorrow, it will share a birthday with the great one. (me).

Anonymous said...

RE: what you said to me.
ralph, listen, we're all gonna split a pizza and what not so seriously bring around 3-5 dollars.
=)

kim scares me.
we should call her bruno.