Friday, January 11, 2008

the day after...

okay, so yesterday was my birthday, and it was really great. i had probably one of the greatest birthdays of my life. my day at school was pretty great, everyone was pretty nice to me and my friendies sang really loud to me at lunch, and everyone got along pretty well. also, mrs. laur let us play speedball in p.e., she said it was for me. definitely.

after school my friends and i had planned to go to don tequila's to eat some mexican for dinner, and i was really really happy because all of my friends came, and usually at my birthday parties a few people don't go, but this year everyone went and truly it made me the happiest girl in the world. the party consisted of:

me [duh]
trent
kim
katie
bart
trishina
lindi
maria
chelsea
and kanako!

it was really great. we went to don tequilas and i absolutely love the waitresses there [they said i'm like their daughter] and i got a soda and she didn't charge me for it! and then also i noticed that most of my friends ordered the smaller order of chicken on the beach and the waitress brought them all big orders! i was pretty excited. and then after we were all done eating, the waitress brought me fried ice cream with sprinkles and stuff on it. she put the big sombrero on me and then everyone sang happy birthday to me, and she got this huge spoonful of ice cream and shoved it in my face! i literally inhaled it and it went everywhere! it was really funny, and of course everyone took pictures. haha.

then i got to open my amazing gifts!
maria got me a cute card & money, which is always absolutely amazing, i love money. and bart got me a white board and markers and an eraser for my room which was really nice, bart's a nice kid, and he also took into consideration that i said that i wanted stuff for my room, and a white board is something i've been wanting for awhile. that was a good gift. and kanako got me haichu's, which is kinda like starburst but they're green apple and from japan, they're awesome. and she also got me this really cute necklace with an angel on it, kanako's great. bffl kana! and kim got me a whole huge bag of stuffs, such as a college fund, a red and black [blackburn colors] sweatshirt, an extremely embarassing picture of me and katie from jr. high, and a witty card with all her love! when i read the card i really almost cried. i loved all my gifts from everyone and really, just everyone coming to my birthday was a good enough gift!

to conclude this birthday blog, i say that i had a great birthday. my friends are great and i had so much fun last night!!! ily guys!<3

love,
the birthday girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your birthday was really fun. that food was amazing but realllly spicy. haha.

i'm glad you had fun =]