Saturday, December 15, 2007

ugh.

sup kiddies?

so, an update. i haven't blogged in awhile, and thought i would do so now.

my weekend is going to be terrible. i have to finish working on my jilg scrapbook, i'll admit that i was a procrastinator and failed to make the pages as they came, but now i've got to make about 5 pages. ugh. i did finish 3 last night though, so that's pretty good. there's an amazing prize for whatever school makes the best scrapbook, and i'm going to work really hard on that for the rest of the school year because i'm in it to win it!

my brother and i went out together last night... i know it's weird. but my mom let me borrow her car and gave me money so there was no way i was going to pass up that opportunity. first we went to benton to eat, and we went to mr. d's, which was pretty good. no complaints. then after we had finished eating, we decided we were gonna go to the movies to see alvin and the chipmunks, but we had about an hour until we needed to show up at the movies. we decided to go mess around in wal-mart, and bryce played video games and i read part of stephen colbert's book in the book aisle, but i didn't want to read too much because i think my secret santa may have got me the book, which would be amazing! but anyways, after wal-mart we decided to go to the movies about 20 minutes early, and when we got there, the place was packed! i think the entire town of benton was at the movies, and when we got to the window to buy the tickets, they sold out! benton movie theater actually sold out! i was shocked, and i felt really bad for my little brother because he really wanted to go see that movie. sorry bryce. =[

so we just went home. and when i got home i started feeling pretty sick, and my throat was hurting and my stomach and my head was on fire, and i tried to call trent and realized that i couldn't even talk. so i took a bunch of medicine to make me feel better and fell asleep on the couch and about an hour later my mom woke me up and i felt even worse, so i took more medicine and went to bed. and then a couple hours later trent called and i was being pretty grumpy and i still couldn't talk, so i didn't really even talk to him. and i feel pretty bad, because i'm sure i seemed like a huge meanie. sorry trenton =[

i'm still sick this morning. blah.

but anyways, trent comes home on monday and i am very excited. i haven't been able to spend time with him in a very long time, and he'll be home for almost a month, which is amazing! i can't wait until he comes home. i hope i'm feeling better by then. and then next week i have finals, then i'll be halfway through my senior year of high school, which is kinda scary because i know there's going to be a lot happening when i graduate. i'm scared.

i think that's all. i don't feel good.
sorry guys.

-Sickly McSicksick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, how cute. i wish i liked my sister more and we bonded (not really, she's a jerkface).

anyway, i'll see you at school and sorry that the movie was sold out, i wanted to see that movie too.

Anonymous said...

don't be afraid of graduating and starting life, because you will have a great one no matter what you do. I hope you feel much better soon.

Love ya.