Friday, February 15, 2008

valentine's day<33

so, yesterday was valentine's day...

it was probably the most uneventful valentine's day ever. we had a snow day at school and so i stayed at home all day, and didn't even get to spend the day with my sweetheart because he lives so far away. i didn't have a bad day though, just slightly boring.

although i didn't get to spend the day with trent, i did come to a realization. i realized that trent is the best boyfriend in the entire world, and i mean it. he tried so hard to make my day good for me and was just probably the cutest thing in the entire world. he called me when he wasn't busy all day long just to tell me he loved me, and although it wasn't much, it meant a lot to me. he also made a video for me just to tell me how much i mean to him and how much he loved me. and it was the sweetest thing i've ever seen, i'm so happy that he made it for me.

apparently, he says there's much much more to my valentine's day gifts, and i believe they'll be coming to me everyday until sunday, when we actually get to see each other and spend our "fake valentine's day" together. i'm pretty excited.

so basically, even though i didn't get to see trent, i did have a very good valentine's day. i spent most of the day in my pajama bottoms, but still... every time my phone rang i got a compliment and was told that i was loved... and i know it sounds silly, but it really made me happy. i'm so glad that trent & i are going out and have been for 2 and a half years. i hope it's for much longer.

hehe & since i know trent will read this...
i love you baby and i always will. you really are the greatest & you make me the happiest girlfriend in the entire world! :)

i'm bored now.
i hate first and second hours. blah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuteee.

Fred said...

hah tricked you... i saw you before sunday

Uh... Leesha? said...

you did trent! you totally did. good job. haha.